Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an ornate, abstract rendering of the Great Horned Owl.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $30 Fine Silver Zentangle Art: The Great Horned Owl coin to your cart today!
Inspired by a popular creative process known as Zentangle®, the reverse design by Jori van der Linde presents a stylized, artistic take on the traditional image of a great horned owl. The bird of prey’s familiar features are unmistakable, especially its piercing gaze, hooked beak and the shape of its ear-like tufts, but its layered plumage is transformed by an elaborate mix of repetitive abstract patterns that are each more intricate than the next. Every pattern is painstakingly brought to life by a complex mix of precision engraving and sophisticated frosting, with varying thickness of lines, shaded elements, and relief that add a sense of layered depth and contrast to the overall arrangement.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.