- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Why Buy Gold
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Containing a full oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2019 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
2019 American Gold EaglesKnown as an incredible example of modern coinage, the 2019 American Gold Eagle is a great choice for both investors and collectors. The classic depiction of Lady Liberty by Augustus Saint-Gaudens was chosen in 1986 as the obverse design of Gold American Eagle coins. On the reverse, a male bald eagle appears mid-flight, bringing home an olive branch to the nest. This artwork was designed by Miley Busiek, an American sculptor known for many famous monuments. All pieces are minted at the U.S. Mint’s West Point, N.Y., facility.
The 2019 Gold American Eagle is produced at the West Point Mint in West Point, New York.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:First Time Buyer
Date:Aug 7, 2019
First order through Apmex. The coin is, i believe, uncirculated and has a brilliant shine to it. It has a light scuff near the eagles tail wing and small pinhead size gouge below the wing over the baby eagle head. I bought it for financial insurance so not the end of the world but i am wondering how these marks occured given that each coin is a monthly mortgage payment.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.