Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 15,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First release of "Equilibrium" series.
- Coins will be in Premium Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Stylized yin-yang symbol depicting the harmony between environment and technology. Denomination, purity and weight surrounding.
- Reverse: Features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II within a circle. Elements of the nature and technology with a scale logo to the left of the portrait. "Equilibrium" name of the series and date surrounding.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add the inaugural release of the Pressburg Mint's first ever legal tender issue to your collection today!
The Equilibrium series will feature changing designs every year, all pointing out the need for harmony. The first release focuses on the need for harmony between nature and technology.
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Vo Bey
Date:Apr 17, 2019
I placed this inside a bezel, turned into a pendant and chain. It was that worthy to be worn around my neck. Nature v. technology.... what a brilliant concept blended with the principle of balance of yin and yang. SOOO mesmerizing. Only thing that turns me off is the face of Elizabeth on this Tokelau coin, because it shows colonization.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.