|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$2,038.49||$2,059.72||$2,123.43|
|10 - 24||$2,033.49||$2,054.67||$2,118.22|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Having world renown for its appearance on Great Britain coins, the image of Britannia is now being minted by The Royal Mint into this gorgeous 1 oz .9999 fine Gold Bar and comes in a certified assay card.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in tamper evident packaging with assay card, guaranteeing the Gold metal weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bears a classical style Britannia facing forward with shield and trident in hand. In the background is a simple, yet contemporary, depiction of waves to commemorate Britannia's strong maritime history.
- Reverse: Features in the foreground The Royal Mint's shield logo with weight, purity, metal and serial number. The background depicts the same wave design as seen on the obverse.
This new bar features a worldwide recognized design made famous by The Royal Mint. Add this attractive 1 oz Britannia Gold bar to your cart today!
The Royal Mint has brought the beauty of Britannia from their bullion coins and expanded her to 1 oz Gold bars. For more than 2,000 years, Britannia has been the iconic fixture for Britain, embodying national pride and changing ideals and values through history. With the introduction of this 1 oz Gold Britannia bar by The Royal Mint, investors are offered a new way to diversify their portfolios and add beauty to their collection. Its design features classic Britannia beauty with a simple maritime themed background that also provides built-in security against counterfeiting. Each bar comes in a tamper-evident assay card, certifying its authenticity with metal, weight, purity and matching serial numbers.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Sims
Date:Dec 18, 2020
Posted By:Still adding to JiJi's inheritance
From:Hooterville, MI (Gave up on "Go Blu
Date:Nov 19, 2020
Exceptionally fine bullion bar. Britannia's overall condition is comparable to a high-grade proof coin. Quite impressive, even more impressive than product photos reveal. Very nicely done by APMEX, again. Very nice and sturdy protective sealed slab with assay. Zero concerns, flaws or defects in the slab. My granddaughter will someday appreciate this annual Christmas tradition, but I want one for me!!!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:Elk Grove, CA
Date:Jan 5, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.