- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 2016 the Bank of Russia changed the obverse design for the first time since the launch of the Saint George Silver ounces. The design was changed to the variant the mint also uses for their commemorative coin programs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins with limited availability outside of the Russian market.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the crowned double-headed eagle, the coat of arms of Russia, surrounded by legend in Cyrillic "Russian Federation", "Bank of Russia" and "3 Roubles" above the date. Purity and weight left and right.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Saint George victoriously slaying a dragon while riding on horseback.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect and display your Saint George the Victorious coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz Silver content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2018 Russia 1 oz Silver 3 Rouble Saint George the Victorious coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.