Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Housed in a classic Perth Mint display case and beautifully illustrated shipper, and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a color representation of a piglet with gifts in the background. The Chinese character for "pig", the inscription "Year of the Pig", The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark, and the 2019 year-date are also incorporated into the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin will be a wonderful addition to any coin collection, or will make a gorgeous gift for any baby born in 2019. Add this treasured keepsake to your cart today!
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, loyal, sincere, generous, and calm in the face of trouble.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.