2019 Tuvalu 4-Coin 1 oz Silver Lunar Pig Proof Set (Rectangle)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrating the Year of the Dog, this four-coin set is a prestigious and exceptionally limited offering from The Perth Mint.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in proof quality, each coin is issued as legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, comprised of four separate rectangular coins.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the four-coin set is housed in a contemporary black framed clear display case, allowing you to see both the obverse and reverse of each coin, and is packaged in an illustrated shipper.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Celebrates the Year of the Dog with four different colored designs showcasing a chow chow, a dalmatian, a pekingese and a British bulldog. The Chinese character for "dog" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular Year of the Dog Silver coin from the Perth Mint. Add the 2018 4-Coin Proof Silver Year of the Dog Set to your cart today!
The Perth Mint will release no more than 3,000 of the Lunar Calendar Series 2018 Year of the Dog 1 oz Silver Proof Four-Coin Sets.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar dog include 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be loyal, amiable, kind and friendly.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.