Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts scuba divers exploring beautiful coral reefs and a centuries old shipwreck in the ocean depths off of the coast of Grenada.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Grenada Diving Paradise coin to your cart today!
Grenada, known to many around the world as The Spice Isle of the Caribbean, is world renowned for not only its natural beauty, ship wrecks and its spices such as nutmeg but also its spectacular scuba diving. Boasting some of the most gorgeous coral reefs in the Caribbean and a one of a kind underwater sculpture park, Grenada is a scuba diver's paradise.
Grenada is a country in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean consisting of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands at the southern end of the Grenadines island chain. It is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela and southwest of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 2, 2019