|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful proof coin has a mintage of 20,000 worldwide. The first year for the silver proof to be minted was in 2017.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1 oz South Africa Proof Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967. In 1980, the mint began issuing fractional Krugerrands and in 2017 the mint released a silver version.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.