- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a proof-like finish background with the replica likeness of Lady Liberty that was featured on the official Morgan Dollar designed by George T. Morgan which was minted from 1878-1921.
- Reverse: Features an Eagle, with an olive branch and three arrows in its talons, an open wreath and the motto "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"; then instead of "In God We Trust", we've replaced that with the designation of "ONE TROY OUNCE" and instead of "ONE DOLLAR", ours has the silver fineness designation of ".999 FINE SILVER".
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Silver Bullion rounds are popular with collectors and investors for their Silver content, portability and ease of storage. Add these 1 oz SilverTowne Stackables™ Silver rounds to your cart today!
At times, Silver may tone due to the natural oxidation process that has no adverse effect on the value of the Silver. The 1 oz Silver rounds we sell as secondary market bars may have nicks or scratches and are priced accordingly.
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 11, 2020
Bought these rounds as part of a larger purchase. Very nice round mint condition. They stack nicely and a good value for those who just want to add to the pile. Will recommend
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.