Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
French Gold 20 Franc Roosters were struck at the Paris Mint and are a popular bullion coin. These smaller Gold coins have long been ideal for the fractional Gold bullion investor.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A bust of France's national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois,” the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint and dated 1908.
Protect and display your French coins in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
These coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add this 1908 French Gold 20 Franc coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.