Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This set is made up of two limited mintage coins with only 388 Proof HR Gold Lunar Pig coins and 7,500 Proof HR Silver Lunar Pig coins. The PCGS populations of these special labels are much lower.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect PR-70 condition.
- Each set comes to you in a beautiful wooden display case that perfectly houses your coins. Also included is the certificate of authenticity for both coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the purity and face value.
- Reverse: The Gold and Silver coins each feature a unique Year of the Pig design. The Gold coin depicts a pig amid stylized rocks & foliage including a peony flower, while the Silver coin features a domesticated pig along with four piglets amid stylized foliage.
- Sovereign coins back by the Australian government.
Add this spectacular 2019 2-Coin Gold and Silver High Relief Pig Set graded a Proof-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be happy, easygoing, honest, and trusting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.