Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the hottest selling toys and collectibles of all time, Barbie™ doll was unveiled to the world by Ruth Handler, joint founder of Mattel, at the 1959 New York Toy Fair. As a teenage fashion model she epitomized 1950s glamor with her ponytail, hoop earrings and vintage sunglasses. An international collecting craze across 150 countries, Barbie™ offers enthusiasts constant progressions in style, sophistication and, with the latest Barbie™ Fashionistas, body types, skin tones, eye colors and hairstyles. Sixty years after her debut, Barbie™ remains not just a best-selling children’s pastime, but also a remarkable collectible.
- Extremely low mintage of 60 coins!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is presented in a stunning special edition Barbie™ themed display case in the style of a handbag. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of Barbie’s™ head and shoulders as she appeared in her first outfit, the classic black and white bathing suit. Around her neck is a pendant inset with a spectacular Argyle pink diamond. Included in the design is the Barbie™ logo, the inscription ‘60th Anniversary’ and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
Order this 2019 60th Anniversary of Barbie™ 2 oz Rose Gold Proof coin today!
© 2019 MATTEL
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.