Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Since his first appearance in 1938, millions of readers and movie-goers have been captivated by the adventures of Clark Kent and his secret identity as Superman. As the infant Kal-El, he was rocketed to Earth from the doomed planet Krypton and was discovered by Jonathan and Martha Kent, who raised him as their son. They instilled in him the strong values and beliefs that compel him to use his superhuman abilities for the greater good.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic mint tubes.
- Features a bullion finish with brilliant frosted relief on a lined background.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Superman S-Shield brilliantly adorned on this special edition bullion coin.
- The radial line pattern behind the S-Shield creates a stunning light diffracting effect, adding yet another dynamic element to the overall design.
Security features such as the precision radial line pattern, and the micro engraved textured maple leaf all combine to offer peace of mind to the secure purchaser. Protect your Silver Superman coin in style by adding an attractive wooden display box to your order.
The 2016 Superman Bullion coin is a beautiful addition to the Silver bullion line from the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint, which is world renowned for their innovation. Add this 1 oz Superman coin to your cart today!
Just as Superman has become a powerful symbol of valor and strength, so too has the iconic S-Shield that is emblazoned across his chest. It is one of the most recognized symbols in the world, and is a universal icon that has the ability to stir the imagination, to inspire and to give hope for truth and justice in a timeless way that transcends language and culture.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.