- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing bust of Minerva, the Roman goddess wearing a crested helmet, the date appears in Roman numerals at the top of Minerva’s shield. “IN GOD WE TRUST” is seen above Minerva’s head, with “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” around the upper circumference of the coin and “TWO TROY OUNCES” around the bottom.
- Reverse: A depiction of an owl perched on a Ponderosa Pine, surrounded by cones. The beaded border is repeated again on the reverse, separating the central design from the legends, “PANAMA PACIFIC EXPOSITION” and “SAN FRANCISCO” on around the periphery. “E PLURIBUS UNUM” can be seen to the right of the Owl, with “.9999 FINE AU” below. The “S” mint mark is just right of the cone below
This beautiful 2 oz Silver octagonal replica would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 2 oz Silver octagonal replica to your cart today!
Struck in the smaller 39 mm format creating a thicker look and feel.
In celebration of the opening of the Panamá Canal, the City of San Francisco hosted the Panamá-Pacific Exposition. In commemoration of the event, the United States Mint struck a variety of both Silver and Gold coins which included a $50 round and $50 octagonal. Apart from patterns and semi-official territorial Gold coins, the United States had never issued a $50 Gold piece.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Dave Davey
From:Fort Lauderdale ??BEACH
Date:Jun 16, 2020
Date:Apr 24, 2020
This is a stunning high relief restrike! I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes vintage coins or just stacks bullion! Apmex always has the best selection and I can’t wait to place my next order!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.