- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- These sugar skulls are an APMEXclusive®.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Hand poured product typically vary in size making each piece unique.
- Obverse: Features a design of a highly detailed Sugar Skull with a spiderweb with a spider hanging below. Centered is a keyhole along with a key to the right. Each eye displays a traditional marigold flower with a mustache and other traditional and festive ornate designs throughout the skull.
- Reverse: Displays the manufacturers logo along with the weight and purity.
- Made in the USA.
Hand poured Silver bars add unique beauty to their Silver content. Add this 5 oz Silver Skull to your stack today!
Each sugar skull is purposely toned to add to its beauty. The color you may receive a variety of colors or may all be the same. Based upon inventory availability.
The Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de Muertos) is a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican ancestry living in other places, especially the United States. It is acknowledged internationally in many other cultures. The multi-day holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died, and help support their spiritual journey.
The holiday is sometimes called Día de los Muertos in Anglophone countries, a back-translation of its original name, Día de Muertos. It is particularly celebrated in Mexico where the day is a public holiday. Prior to Spanish colonization in the 16th century, the celebration took place at the beginning of summer. Gradually, it was associated with October 31, November 1, and November 2 to coincide with the Western Christianity triduum of Allhallowtide: All Saints' Eve, All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars called ofrendas, honoring the deceased using calaveras, aztec marigolds and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed, and visiting graves with these as gifts. Visitors also leave possessions of the deceased at the graves.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.