Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Learn more about the exciting The Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a presentation case and themed shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan swimming gracefully with a cygnet. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the inscription "The 1OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular first release of the 1 oz Proof Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
The Swan is an iconic species that is so synonymous with the Perth Mint itself that it even appears in the Mint’s logo. The Perth Mint’s operations are situated in the heart of Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia. Founded in 1829 on the shores of the Swan River, the original colony in the territory was in fact called Swan River Colony, the location of which is now Perth.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Pacific Northwest, USA
Date:Aug 5, 2019
I have to say, this is my new favorite coin after my St. Gaudens High-Relief Commemorative. There was a bit of a premium over a straight maple or queen's beast, but I think this coin will only accumulate in value, already up a few hundred. Off to grading.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.