- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging or in capsules.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
This is the third year for the Silver Krugerrand coin to be offered. Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
Silver Krugerrand Series
First introduced in 2017 as a premium BU coin to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Gold Krugerrand, the Silver Krugerrand is now offered as a Brilliant Uncirculated coin and has become popular with investors and collectors alike. The Silver Krugerrand has the same design as the Gold Krugerrand but does have a face value unlike the Gold. The design is the same as it was when the coin was introduced in 1967. It features the South African Republic's first president, Paul Kruger. On the reverse, a springbok, which is the national animal, and the date of minting appear. The springbok seems to be jumping into action, while President Kruger is a reminder of 19th century South African political and military affairs.
South African Mint
To commemorate the Golden Jubilee celebrations, the South African Mint added the Silver bullion coin to its portfolio. In preparation of the Jubilee, designers at the South African Mint undertook an intensive re-examination of the Krugerrand and discovered some of the artistic detail of the original design had been lost. The detail was put back by the mint, using modern technology to enhance the beauty of the Krugerrand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Amateur Collector
Date:Nov 25, 2020
Posted By:crystal britches
From:Los Angeles, CA
Date:Sep 22, 2020
Posted By:Rhodesian forever.
Date:May 21, 2020
Posted By:Mikie T
Date:Feb 14, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.