- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles allow for ownership of a classic American design with investment appeal at a more affordable price point. Add this 2020 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 12, 2020
Posted By:Sha J
Date:Mar 23, 2020
This is my first foray into buying gold coins. As usual the APMEX packaging was stellar. No one would ever be able to know what is in the package. I guess I must have ordered at the right time because it was delivered pretty quick. As for the coin it’s about the size of a dime. It’s absolutely a lovely little piece of gold. I will be purchasing more of the American gold eagle. I may go up in weight.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.