Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Coin is housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays the word "D'OH!" above Homer in his iconic catch phrase pose. A half-eaten glazed donut with sprinkles, Homer's favorite treat, replaces the letter O in "D'OH". Also included in the design is The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, Matt Groening's signature, and a background of sprinkles from Homer's favorite donut.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 5,000 of the Homer Simpson 1 oz Gold BU coins. Add this unique collectible to your cart today!
First introduced in 1987, the Simpsons family originally appeared in 30 second segments on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, The Simpsons premiered as a half-hour series and instantly became a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon, now seen in 60 countries in 20 languages. In 2018, The Simpsons became the longest-running prime time scripted show in television history.
THE SIMPSONS TM & © 2019 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.