Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the first ever 2.5 oz Silver medal from the U.S. Mint. This medal, struck in Philadelphia and limited to a mintage of only 50,000, is struck in high relief and certified a flawless SP-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
Following the popular 2016 and 2017 Liberty Medals, which share their designs with the Gold coins released in 2015 and 2017, this medal is the first ever to be struck on a 2.5 ounce large-diameter planchet by the U.S. Mint.
- Matte-finish medal contains 2.5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this medal.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a headdress with 13 rays of light emanating from the headband, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people.
- Reverse: A detailed depiction of a bald eagle in flight, preparing to land.
- Rim: Smooth edges, rather than reeded.
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint and features the "P" mint mark.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2019-P Silver Liberty Medal to your collection today!
The Silver Liberty Medal series brings the majestic designs of the Gold High Relief series to a wider collector base. This limited-mintage medal, struck in magnificent high relief, has added collectible appeal due to its status as the first ever 2.5 oz Silver medal from the U.S. Mint, as well as its limited mintage of only 50,000 pieces.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.