Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin commemorates Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness in Idaho. This is the 50th release of 56 coins in the series.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective box and capsule along with a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version America The Beautiful coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish and the "P" mint mark. The edge has the purity and metal content inscribed.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar."
- Reverse: A row boater wearing a wide-brimmed hat navigates the rapids of the Salmon River, passing between a large rock in the middle foreground and a cliffside on the right. Further back, coniferous trees rise along the shore and hillside with mountains visible in the distance.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness
Outside of Alaska, the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Area in Idaho is the largest contiguous federal wilderness in the United States. Created by the U.S. Congress in 1980, it was renamed in honor of Senator Frank Church in 1984. Frank Church sponsored the Wilderness Act of 1964 and introduced the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 1968, both of which added millions of acres of land to the National Wilderness Preservation System and included large portions of the current River of No Return Wilderness. In 1980, Church's environmental legislation culminated with the passage of the Central Idaho Wilderness Act, which created the present day wilderness area by combining the Idaho Primitive Area, the Salmon River Breaks Primitive Area, and part of the Magruder Corridor. The 2.367 million acres of the wilderness protects several mountain ranges, wildlife and the Salmon River, also known as the River of No Return for its swift rapids. In 1948 beavers had been parachuted into the area and today have formed thriving colonies which, along with many other species, are protected by the area's Wilderness status.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.