- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Anguilla, the "culinary capital of the Caribbean" is the sixth issue in the EC8 coin series. This one ounce Silver coin is issued by Anguilla and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series which began in 2018.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 Coin Program since it began in 2018.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: The dark silhouette of the top half of a lobster covers most of the coin from the bottom up. Around the silhouette are the light refraction patterns of pool-like Caribbean waters.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this Anguilla Lobster coin to your cart today!
Lobster is one of the most common and important exports in Anguilla's cultural history. Tourism is now a mainstay of Anguilla's economy, but other important economic activities include fishing, especially for lobster and conch, and constitutes a major export to other parts of the Caribbean and the United States. Due to its internationally recognized culinary community, the island of Anguilla has enjoyed a reputation as "the culinary capital of the Caribbean".
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.