|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- Fifth release in an 8 coin series featuring China's most valuable vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a dragon with the words, "29th Year of Kuang" above which refers to Emperor Kuang Hsu, or Guangxu (reigned 1875-1908), whom ascended the throne at just four years old. Below reads "Hu Poo" which is an indication of the denomination.
- Reverse: Chinese characters that read "Kuang-hsü Yüan-pao."
- For the first time ever, a Chinese mint laser etched the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin.
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Silver PU (Premium Uncirculated) restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2019 China 1 oz Silver Dragon Restrike to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 19, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.