Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins, with fewer available in NGC certified, Mint State-70 condition.
- Graded a perfect 70 Early Release by NGC, and housed in a slab with our exclusive coat of arms label.
- Early Release designation guarantees NGC received the coins within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad with attractive presentation box to fit the coin.
This 1 oz Silver Libertad includes a low, limited mintage, along with NGC certified, perfect MS-70 grade. The Antiqued Silver Libertad was also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this NGC graded 2019 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Antiqued Finish MS-70 Early Release coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.