- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 5 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective packaging.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the motto "Liberty" inscribed in the headband.
- Reverse: Eagle with wings outstretched, also including the weight and purity.
Help protect your Copper rounds from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
The iconic Morgan Dollar design is nationally recognized, thereby increasing the value of owning these rounds. Add this beautiful 5 oz Copper round to your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.