Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect MS-70 grade of the coin, and also includes the exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- The First Strike designation guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a playful spinner dolphin leaping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your PCGS certified Silver Dolphin coin in a wooden slab box.
This certified 2020 1 oz Silver Dolphin coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. The certification by PCGS adds even more authentication to this beautiful Australian coin. Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Dolphin MS-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The Spinner dolphin, sometimes called the long-snouted dolphin, is famous for its acrobatic displays as it leaps out of the water. The dolphin can spin multiple times in one leap, and scientists believe the mammal uses this to communicate, as well as remove small fish that may latch on. These dolphins have been recorded to fully spin seven times during a single leap, and create huge splashes when they land back in the water.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to a brand-new bullion series.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.