- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200, the "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since its inception in 2014. Beginning with the Wolf and following with the Cougar, Grizzly, Elk, Eagle, Moose, and now the Bobcat....this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200, it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2020.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a Bobcat with its large ruff of fur vocalizing his fierce yowl that typically happens during mating season when two males are competing for the same female.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This seventh coin in Call of the Wild Series would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Bobcat coin to your cart today!
The Bobcat is very similar and a close relative to the Canada Lynx in terms of various physical traits and behaviors, but you may be surprised to note that Bobcats can actually get much larger than Canada Lynx. The lynx is on the list of the biggest cats in the world, and can reach up to 26 pounds while the biggest bobcats may weigh up to 44 pounds!
The bobcat is an opportunistic hunter that packs quite a punch, and has been observed taking prey much larger than itself. These tough little cats will eat almost anything, and are natural born survivors (except for man’s interference). Their primary diet is rabbit, but they also eat rodents, beaver, peccaries, birds and bats, and deer.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Henry's Son
Date:Apr 30, 2020
I was about to buy a regular Maple Leaf, when I this coin selling for only $20 more. I thought that might be a good deal, so I bought this instead. Gold may be gold, but this well-designed coin's execution stands on its own.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.