Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The rich design was inspired by the British Trade Dollar but features modern elements such as Philip Nathan's Britannia figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Features an ornate border in a traditional oriental style.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds on a guilloche design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The inscription "ONE OUNCE 999 FINE SILVER" appears to the left of the trident, while the text "BRITANNIA" is featured to the right of the trident.
Display your Oriental Border Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2020 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Britannia with Oriental Border coin to your cart today!
Since she first appeared on coins in the Far East in the nineteenth century, Britannia has become a trusted symbol to investors in the Far East, instantly recognizable as the face of the British Trade Dollar.
The Royal Mint has released a special Oriental Border Britannia series, celebrating the expansion of their bullion business to Asia. Struck in fine Silver, Britannia is flanked by an ornate oriental border inspired by the Chinese-themed rooms at Buckingham Palace and the Royal Pavilion in Brighton.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.