2020 Democratic Republic of Congo 1 oz Silver Scorpion BU
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- The obverse design features four different minting technologies. The scorpion's stinger is minted incuse and reverse proof, the scorpion and sand are done in matte finish, and the background in proof.
- Obverse: Features an image of a scorpion with its tail reaching to the top of the coin. The scorpion is in sand. Near the tail is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited mintage 1 oz Silver coin was minted in four different finishes. Add one of these Scorpion coins to your collection today!
The scorpion can live in harsh environments by slowing down their metabolism. They can survive without food for an entire year. All scorpions have a venomous stinger and they can adjust their venom to suit different predators and prey.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.