Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- Fifth of six unique designs in the World of Dragons series.
- Obverse: Features an Egyptian Dragon, which is part dragon and part serpent guarding the great pyramids.
- Reverse: Depicts the powerful reptilian eye of the dragon. Its piercing gaze is surrounded by the inscriptions “World of Dragons” along with the metal content, weight and purity.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this 1 oz Silver Round to your cart today!
In ancient cultures, stories about heroes and monsters were an important part of everyday life. They helped people explain objects in the sky, make sense of weather events, or answer life’s big questions. Born around the fire and evolved through word of mouth, tales of these creatures and their supernatural powers were told and retold millions of times from person to person, from trade port to trade port, and from generation to generation - manifesting into a hundred different versions around the world.
The story of the dragon is no different. Dragons have been one of the world’s most popular mythological creatures through the ages, and they continue to stir our imaginations to this day. Almost every culture on earth has its own ancient dragon myth.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.