- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Unusual rectangular shaped coins.
- Collection contains one 4 Mon, 100 Mon and a paper Monme voucher.
- Coins are in Fine to Extra Fine condition and housed in a display box along with a certificate.
- Obverses: Kiri crests above denomination in Japanese lettering.
- Reverses: Initials of the Mint Official and his signature below in Japanese lettering.
- Minted under the Shogun regime from 1853-1869.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this highly collectible and educational coin bar set of the Japanese Samurai to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.