You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Final release in the successful Dragon Dollar series, that was the first ever minted using modern minting machinery in China which adds to the rich history of the coin and series.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- Eighth and final release in an 8-coin series featuring China's most valuable vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts an imperial flying dragon in the center with a fiery pearl along with Chinese characters surrounding the design.
- Reverse: Displays large Chinese characters which depict “Kuang Hsu Yuan Pao” which means Valuable Coin (from the) Kuang Hsu (regime). In the exact center are found four Manchu characters which denote the same information. The upper legend states “Kwang-Tung Province” and the lower legend provides the weight, 7 Mace And 3 Candareens, which also provides its value of 1 Dollar when converted to the Tael system.
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Silver PU (Premium Uncirculated) restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2020 China 1 oz Silver Dragon Restrike to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.