You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Dates may vary, and will depend on stock at hand.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds. Features the guilloché background design.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 1 oz Platinum Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 1 oz Platinum Britannia to your cart today!
The Great Britain Britannia Coin Series
First released as 1 oz Gold Britannia coins in 1987, The Royal Mint began producing the 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997 as a Proof, and then as a bullion coin in 1998. The coins minted from 1998 to 2012 contain .958 fine Silver, and beginning in 2013, bullion issues became the first to contain .999 fine Silver. Today, the coin series is released yearly in several sizes in Gold and Platinum Britannia coins, along with the Silver Britannias coins in both Brilliant Uncirculated and limited mintage Proofs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.