Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 come in a sealed roll and multiples of 100 come in a sealed box.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscription "AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark and the 2021 year-date are also included in the design.
- The coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Protect your Platinum Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2021 Platinum Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint
As the Australian continent's longest operating mint, the Perth Mint name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards in Precious Metal bullion & collectible production. The Perth Mint is most famous for its Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.