- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 20 Silver American Eagles for a total Silver weight of 20 oz.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Multiples of 100 are packaged in five 20-coin mint tubes, which will be placed into a Silver Eagle APMEX Mini Monster Box (9 3/4” x 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX Mini Monster Boxes hold Silver Eagle tubes and are stackable with other APMEX MintDirect® Singles storage boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and store your tubes in a secure U.S. Mint Monster Box.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Silver bullion. Add the 2021 Silver American Eagle MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine for this sealing process to ensure the products you receive are sealed completely, once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on the conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2021 1 oz Silver American Eagle Coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the United States Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 21, 2021
Picked up a tube last year of design will be buying more of the type1 and will be getting a few tubes of the type2 design as well
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.