You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- Fifth release in an 8 coin series featuring China's most valuable vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a dragon with the words, "29th Year of Kuang" above which refers to Emperor Kuang Hsu, or Guangxu (reigned 1875-1908), whom ascended the throne at just four years old. Below reads "Hu Poo" which is an indication of the denomination.
- Reverse: Chinese characters that read "Kuang-hsü Yüan-pao."
- For the first time ever, a Chinese mint laser etched the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin.
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Silver PU (Premium Uncirculated) restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2020 China 1 oz Antique Silver Dragon Restrike to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2021
I have enjoyed every one of this series, especially because the first few actually engraved the mintage number on the side of the coin. They have very interesting designs with much detail But the last couple of issues in this series no longer have the mintage number engraved on the side. It just says ".999 sliver". So you really only have APMEX's documentation as proof of the total number minted, but no idea what is the number of your particular coin.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.