As low as $94.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,901.69||$1,911.25||$1,980.93|
|10 - 19||$1,896.69||$1,906.22||$1,975.72|
|20 - 99||$1,891.69||$1,901.20||$1,970.51|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
All Gold Maple Leaf coins in MintDirect® packaging are guaranteed to be in the exact condition as they came to us from the Royal Canadian Mint.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX®
- Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows an “21” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Secure your Gold Maple Leaf by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2021 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Single. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin, guaranteed.
The Gold Maple Leaf:
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the longest-running Gold bullion series in the world today. Introduced in 1979, this series has become an icon with its continued use of the sugar maple leaf design on the reverse and its evolving effigies of Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse. The coin began as only .999 fine Gold before increasing it's purity in 1982 to the .9999 purity you see today.
The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA Program:
Since 2015 The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program has offered the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured Maple Leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology, and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the Maple Leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin's production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned, and recorded at the mint for future authentication, giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Note that these coins will come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, meaning that there will be no wear on the coin, though light contact marks and spotted surfaces are possible. Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.