Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains real shark teeth. The design features the Great White Shark, the State Flag, a Sabal Palm (state tree), and Florida oranges.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Florida Shark Teeth coin to your cart today!
About Florida:Florida was named by Ponce de Leon in 1512. "La Florida," he called this land, Spanish for flowery or abounding in flowers. The Orange Blossom is Florida's official state flower, while the Sabal Palm tree is its official tree. Over the years, Florida has become one of the world's strongest tourist magnets, with sun-soaked beaches and crystal springs.
About Shark Teeth:Venice, Florida, is known as the Shark Tooth Capital of the World. Ten million years ago, when Florida was submerged underwater, the area was teeming with sharks. Over time, as the water receded, giving way to land, the prehistoric sharks died - their skeletons disintegrated, but their fossilized teeth remained. Just south of Sarasota, the Venice coastal area sits on top of a fossil layer that runs 18-35 feet deep. The fossils are slowly driven into the shallow waters and then up onto the beach with storms and waves.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.