1898-1911 Russia Gold 10 Roubles Nicholas II Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsExpand your Gold collection! The Russia 10 Rouble Gold coin was issued during the reign of Nicholas II and will forever immortalize the end of the dynastic House of Romanov.
- Contains .2489 oz of pure Gold.
- Obverse: Depicts Nicholas II, the last czar of Imperial Russia.
- Reverse: Features the Imperial Coat of Arms, along with the seal of His Tsarist Majesty: a shielded double eagle, with crowns that represent Russia, Kazan and Astrakhan.
- Coins in this listing will be in average circulated condition and may be cleaned.
Protect and display your Russian Gold 10 Roubles in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A perfect coin for those looking to have diversity within their Gold holdings. Add this Russia Gold 10 Roubles coin to your cart today!
Dates of 1898-1911 will be of our choice and may or may not vary.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:old fashioned
From:Pilot Mountain, NC
Date:Apr 2, 2016
I received this nineteenth century Russian coin for my European coin collection of the era with historical significance. The coin had no major defects only even average wear and good color. The evenness of the wear without defect tells me this coin was carefully carried perhaps worn by rubbing for good luck. It connects me to the past.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.