- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is a random year and random beast, limited to our stock at hand.
- Obverse: Portrays an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Will vary by year. Includes the date, weight, and purity.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
This majestic coin is a must-have for any collection. Add this Great Britain 1/4 oz Gold Queen's Beasts Proof to your cart today!
When Her Majesty The Queen was crowned in 1953, ten statues stood guard at her coronation in Westminster Abbey, fierce royal protectors called The Queen’s Beasts. They represented centuries of history and heritage that were passed on to Her Majesty that day.
Now, 65 years later, The Queen’s Beasts Collection from The Royal Mint explores these ten heraldic guardians, what they stand for and the monarchs they have represented through the ages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.