- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the 2021 year-date, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2021 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Not far enough away from Dirty Phil
Date:May 12, 2021
Date:Apr 23, 2021
I was looking to add some going to my stack but the AGEs premium was just a bit much for me. I'm not someone who can afford an ounce all at once and I'm not a huge fan of the Queens face on all the other coins so I decided on this one. I'm glad I did. This little coin is gorgeous! I'm sure I'll add another once I save up a bit.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.