- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the 2021 year-date, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2021 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Yukon Cornelius
Date:Oct 12, 2021
What can I say? I love my fractional gold and silver, especially to stack and/or trade in for smaller denominations than a full ounce. These little Philharmonics are a great addition to round out your collection. While the premium for fractional gold is a bit more than the spot price, these are a beautiful little addition to any collection with a striking design.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Jun 28, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.