Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
An instant collector favorite due to the limited mintage and impeccable design, the Swan series is renowned world-wide. The highly anticipated 2021 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the fifth in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This swan comes to life as it gracefully moves through the tranquil water. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2021 1 oz Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage & unique design. The Gold Swan & Silver Swan series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility and are now available in bullion & proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof Finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.