- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 888 coins. Mintage is sold out!
- Specially designed coin case and packaging, allowing for easy display.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II with "Niue," 2020 and face value.
- Reverse: Features a colored and shaped cartoon-style Marty McFly from the Back to the Future movies.
Add this 1 oz Silver Marty McFly Back to the Future coin to your cart today!
Back to the Future
Doc Brown, Marty McFly, Jennifer Parker and Biff Tannen are just some of the memorable characters from this 80s time travel classic. Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale came up with the idea in 1980 while brainstorming for a hit to break a series of poor performances at the box office. Though Michael J. Fox is nearly synonymous with Marty McFly, he originally was unable to fill the role, which was instead played by Eric Stoltz. Stolz would actually film for several weeks as the lead role before being replaced by Fox and having all of his previous filming re-shot. Back to the Future is a sci-fi adventure that is seen today as one of the greatest movies of all time!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.