|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$603.87||$610.16||$629.03|
|10 - 24||$598.87||$605.11||$623.82|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Each comes in tamper-evident assay card making it easy to tell if the coin has been handled, while guaranteeing the Gold weight and purity.
- Obverses: Features the official Formula 1® logo and Formula 1® car along withe name of the event.
- Reverse: Depicts the Ian-Rank Broadley portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue, date and denomination.
- Minted at PAMP S.A. in Switzerland.
Protect your coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
PAMP Suisse products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add this beautiful Gold coin celebrating the most famous racing car series in the world to your collection today!
PAMP Suisse is know for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being an industry leader in the precious metals industry, PAMP Suisse also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins, and officially licensed products.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 19, 2022
great price on this piece, 1/4th ounce .9999 for less than 500 -- was going to give it away to a fan of this content, but ended up just keeping it for myself.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.