- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a representation of Ching Shih along with her Red Flag Fleet of ships. The design of a skull is formed from the rough waves of the ocean. The design also features the words "THE RED FLAG FLEET," "BLACK FLAG: CHING SHIH," the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated third release of the Black Flag series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2021 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver The Red Flag Fleet coin to your cart today!
Find more information about the Black Flag series and the pirates who inspired these coins.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.