Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The fractional size allows collectors to obtain the Reverse Proof Gold Libertad at a more affordable price point than its 1 ounce counterpart, offering the same stunning finish and design that makes the coins so beloved by coin enthusiasts and precious metal investors.
Due to extremely limited availability, there is a limit of 2 per customer.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide, half of last year's release, and a quarter of the 2018 release.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
The third year of release of the 1/2 oz Gold Libertad in a magnificent Reverse Proof finish is a popular choice with its low, limited mintage, along with its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2020 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
The 1/2 ounce Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a Proof version in 1989, but it was not until 2018 that the first 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The first release in 2018 had a mintage of 1,000 coins, which was low compared to other fractional Gold Sovereign coins. The 2019 release had a mintage of only 500 coins. This year's release brings an even lower mintage of only 250 coins total, which is half of the 2019 release, and a quarter of the 2018 release. The Reverse Proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse, and the National Shield of Mexico on the obverse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.