You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original protective plastic capsule.
- No more than 50,000 of these coins will be produced.
- Obverse: Shows the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle with a snake in its talons. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2021 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Another beautiful design in this series. Add this special, limited mintage coin from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
The Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle Series
The Australian Silver Wedge-Tailed series from the Perth Mint began in 2014 and has become popular with all collectors. The stunning designs by John Mercanti, the 12th chief engraver of the United States Mint are just two reasons why this has become a favorite.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Wedge-Tailed Eagle, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and Gold Swan & Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.