- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin is the fifth annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Silver Swan coins with designs varying each year, much like the heralded Koala and Kookaburra coin series from Perth. Featuring a limited mintage of 25,000 coins and .9999 fine Silver, this opportunity is sure to be fleeting! Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Presented in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in individual capsules in sealed rolls, with 5 rolls per sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The beauty of the Swan is reflected in this amazing coin. Add this spectacular 2021 1 oz Silver Swan coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage & unique design. The Gold Swan & Silver Swan series feature yearly changing reverse designs, adding to their collectibility and are now available in bullion & proof finishes along with a larger 5 oz Silver in Proof Finish.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Christian Lady 777
Date:Aug 2, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.